the ablution block

11 February 2006

January - whew!!!

January, whew! Where did it go?
It was a windy month, and it sure blew by. Almost everyday, at some time, I thought about posting some thoughts and then, predictably, moved on to something else.

I picked up my new bike, finally, and managed to get in a few rides. What a machine. Soon after bringing it home, I completed a near perfect summer quadathalon - a long walk with Fritha and Wendy, lunch and a few beers at Bar Edward's, then a leisurely bike ride around the peninsula and a quick plunge in the chilly waters of Worser Bay.

We're now approaching 'D-day', with only 3 weeks to EDD. Master Frankie could join the fold at any time, and Fritha is hoping for sooner rather than later. The house is ready and, I guess, mum and dad are as ready as they can be.

February, hopefully, will be more productive on the blogging front.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home